I don't really know


 Well, korunk pernah tah alami cinta yang gila? Cinta yang sekejap boleh bawa kau sendiri ke bulan dan dalam masa yang singkat boleh menyebabkan kau jatuh terjunam. Aku rasa memang cinta gila ni. Aku rasa cinta tak gila. Orang yang bercinta ni gila. Aku dah jatuh cinta. Maybe it my first love. Well, I had this petty love for someone I don't even know. Well kenal secara online. And x pernah nak jumpa. It hurt bika tanya, nak jumpa bila? Dia akan mengelak. Dia cakap not ready. Nampak tak kesiannya aku di situ. Actually i kinda jeleous for my fam love. They were so happy they got their own lover. I am an ugly person and it quite hurt to know that. *look down*. Well mybe if I'm a bit pretty, they will acknowledge me? Well, I'm scared if I'm pretty, all the guys will attach to me *angkat bakul sendiri* LOL .But I love being like this. I got friends and I can joke about it. Well, I had high self-esteem and if people make fun of it, I could just laugh for it. But, in the meantime, it still hurt my heart. Sometime I just need someone to see me for the real me. Not just the happy-go-lucky me but the anti-social me. LOL. IDK why I'm being overly sensitive but it true.I miss him. That guy. He is so lucky to have me to irrationally, madly in love and wait for him over a year. For god sake, it a year. Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment