THE WANTED GRILL



As I walk into the cafe, I could feel the vibe of entering a cafe that was in 80-90 an as it portray the classic yet elegant vibe. It ambient are chill and the song played was so nostalgic. It what they called as ‘Hipster cafe” The decoration places there was so cool and it struck my mind as it is so neatly place. The bicycle place as a frame and it was so cool. It is one of the way to impress the customer. How the thing so big can elegantly situate against the wall. As I look deeper, the beautiful design of wall that made up from pieces of wood, combine together to became an astonishing mesmerizing wall. The art are so perfect that I can’t find any mistake to tell. As I sit down, I could see some of the customers who in early teenagers approaching and taking the seat. The concept of the store make the youths taking interest in dining at the cafe. That is just the design I describe to you, not the food!

Here come the food part. The review I gonna tell is what is important. You will be delight by the sound of it! The waiter politely greet us and giving us the menu. As I look, I was so mesmerize as there are a lot of food recommended by the in-house person it self! The sound of the name of the dishes, make me mouth-watering. I carefully read the menu one by one so that I can indulge all the name of the dishes the cafe is offering. It took me about nearly fifteen minute to make a decision. They were all look so good!

As the name implies, flame grilled chicken, it is served well with marinated chicken with a special blend of seasoning and grilled for a tender and a juicy backyard-grilled taste. It is also served with several side dishes which is a flavorful and colorful coleslaw and crispy fries and baked sweet corn. The texture of the chicken is super soft and it is well cooked. As i open my mouth to eat this food, the tasty flavoury chicken goes into my mouth and go down to my throat and blend in my stomach. I can taste the home made black pepper sauce that which is one of the uniqueness of THE WANTED GRILL secret recipe. It combines several taste. The sweetness, the sour of the lemon in the juicy chicken, and the perfect salt that is need by a dish. It was perfect experience to eat flame grilled chicken.

Next dishes is what make the whole thing change. After the juicy grill chicken, the spicy - hot piping yet sweet flavor burst into my mouth! Spaghetti Aglio e Olio. The whole thing create this beautiful harmony flavor as I chew on it; trying to savor any tiny pieces. When it reach my throat, the sour kick in and make the spiciness slowly disappear and make me addict for more. It was amazing experience to taste something so beautifully delicious harmony! Next, come the seafood! I get two pieces of big prawns. As I try to cut and eat it, I could taste the freshness of the prawn yet very juicy. The taste of lightly salted and butters is well-suited with the sweet juicy prawns. It is gentle taste yet has a kick in spiciness from the pasta. I wish the prawn given to me is more!

Now, it all come to the dessert! We had Banana Split. It not just the typical banana split. It quite special as they put special chocolate sauce. The sauce is so deliciously sweet. It thick, slightly bitter and I could feel the hazelnut in the chocolate! It so good and it perfect after we eaten the spicy food. It drench our thirst and cool our head. The banana is very fresh and juicy. I would love to go to The Wanted Grill again and try their other menu. See you again with our next review.










No comments:

Post a Comment